Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sad Little Gingerbread House

Dylan made this one with his cousin. It looks perfect to me! This is how me and the kids princess castle, Gingerbread house turned out. I gave up at this point and let them eat what they wanted of it. I could not get it all to stay together. How hard is it, It came in a kit? O-well maybe next year. So funny!!

This is what it should have looked like.
I feel so bad for my kids especially Jada because I am so uncreative and impatient when it comes to crafts and certain things. For instance, if it comes to doing my hair it seriously can't take me more than 5 minutes to style or I'm done. (Or maybe I just don't have the time) I never scrapbook and poor Jada is always asking me if she can, and I never do crafts. Weirdly though, I enjoy knitting scarfs and I just finished my first beanie or cooking a full course meal. Who knows what my deal it but this Gingerbread incident is a common example of when I try things like this.

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE PICURE ON THE BOX. HAHA