Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Farwell



I love these two pictures with my dad and Chade and then my mom and Chade. Chade has practically had them all to himself for the past 5 years since Lucas left on his mission. He was kind of like an only child which he claimed was boring and that it sucked but he was spoiled 2-death so I know he liked it a little. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm sure I'll spoil my last child too. But because of him being with my parents alone a lot I think they seem to all have a really close and special relationship.

Me and my Grandma Stockham. I know my grandma hates to travel ever since my Grandpa passed away last year but she was still sure to make it to Chades farewell. My grandma is the most non judgmental lady I know and can always find the positive in everyone. I love her so much!

All of Chades nephews look up to him so much. He is always so great to let them play with his stuff and to play with them. They will all miss him like crazy!

Kari, Chade and I

Chades mission farewell was on Nov 9th so I'm a little behind with my postings. Chade did such an amazing job on his talk. Weird that I can look up to my youngest sibling who is 14 years younger than me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a great example Chade is to all of his nephews. I'm sure being a part of this they are all excited to go on missions of their own one day. The boys always talked about Chade, I know they look up to him and he will be a great missionary. Good Luck Chade!!!