Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight




My work took us to Twilight the Thursday before it opened up. I could not believe the security, it was crazy! They made me take my cell phone and any electronics back to my car and then they searched my purse and scanned everyone with a metal detector.
I was a little obsessed with all of these books this summer, to say the least and I absolutely love them as most everyone else. I also LOVED the movie! I know some people haven't liked it at all. The "I need to show you my skin in the sun" line was a little... weird but that was the only part that I was not a fan of. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson did an excellent job and they had great on screen chemistry! I actually thought all of the casting was great. I really liked Alice. I can't wait to see more of her in the next one. And of course Edward is to die for! My absolute favorite scenes are the tree top one shown in the first pic and the piano scene. I can't wait to see the movie again. I hear it is even better the second time.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I must agree with seeing it a second time. I wasn't too excited the first round.. seeing it again had definitely made my heart skip a few beats!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I thought the movie was great! When it ended, I was thinking that it wasn't very long, then I looked at my watch and couldn't believe how long it really was. I can't wait to see it a second time.

Denise H. said...

Oh I started reading the 1st Twilight Book on our flight to Greece and I have to say... Why did I take so long to pick it up! I am loving it! I'm about halfway finished now because I don't have much time to read but when I do, I find it hard to put it down.

Hopefully I will finish before the movie leaves the theatres.

Angie said...

HA! You know how I fel about this movie. Thanks again for inviting us to the special sneak preview. It was soooo good!! TEAM EDWARD.... yummy!!! haha lol

Angie said...

HA! You know how I fel about this movie. Thanks again for inviting us to the special sneak preview. It was soooo good!! TEAM EDWARD.... yummy!!! haha lol