Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Nephew


Tiffany the happy mom, look how pretty she looks!

Dusty, the proud dad

Me and my new nephew
Last night my brother Dusty's wife Tiffany had their 3rd child. Here are some
pictures of him when he was only a few minutes old. They haven't decided on a name yet other than his middle name will be John which is my dads name and Dusty's middle name. Congratulations Dusty, Tiffany, Jack and Bree!
If you haven't seen me recently, yes I died my hair dark a few weeks ago. My own dad didn't even recognize me. I'm getting used to it but I'm sure I'll go back blond again in a few months. I can't keep my same hair color for very long. Maybe its the impatient thing I was mentioning. lol

2 comments:

miller family said...

thanks for posting this kami!! we love you and the kids are so lucky to have an amazing aunt like you.
p.s. we love the hair:)

Angie said...

his makes me so baby hungry. Love it!!! There is nothing like holding a new baby!!