Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Jada received tons of fun toys for Christmas. The one she played with the most, the 99 cent coloring book. Go figure..... She also got a cupcake maker, a hair extension kit and a DS game. She really wanted an American Doll. K, there was no way I could have afforded a $100 + doll so I went to Walmart and bought a $20 Next Generation doll. I didn't tell Jada that the doll was an American Doll but she assumed it was. I feel bad if I am deceiving her now. I'll most likely end up telling her later. Maybe she won't even care that it isn't genuine.
Hayden received a DS game, a new skateboard deck, and a new cell phone. (Thank goodness we were due for a contract renewal).
Dylan also received a new cell phone. One of his favorite gifts was 5 pomegranates. This was seriously on his list. He loves them!
Yeah, Logan got his bike and his Ben 10 watch. He was so excited. This year was hard for him because he just did not get it that he couldn't open any presents until Christmas. But his face on Christmas morning was priceless!
The traditional picture on Christmas morning right before the kids are able to go see all of their gifts from Santa. We all had a really good Christmas and were blessed with some generous people who helped make a Christmas possible. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family members.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Logans face in the pic with the bike! Love all the pics. Santais sooo nice. I need phone santa. hehe

Cher said...

Logan's got the cutest smile! love it! He is so happy on his bike.