Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

My sister Kari, my dad and most of his Grand kids
Me and my kids. (Can you say cone head, how hard would it have been for me to pull the beanie down. lol)

Hayden and Dylan
Jada and Logan
During the Christmas break my dad usually takes as many grand kids as possible out to the west desert to sled. Meaning he pulls them on sleds behind his durango. Most likely the safest activity ever I'm sure. This year every grand kid came except for Ryker who is only one and Myles who was already one day old. I'm sure he could have made it. :) Anyway the kids all had a lot of fun and of the 3 sleds my dad brought only one was destroyed this year. Last year all 3 ended up with huge holes. My dad is an awesome Grandpa and the kids absolutely love him and the time they spend with him.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love sledding! It looks soo cold, but so much fun. I love you guys and im so happy that we r neighbors. hehe xoxo