Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Great Christmas CD

Great Christmas CD out this year - The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs.
I bought this CD on Amazon used (I really don't think it was even used the cover was just barely ripped) for only $8.00. I love it!


Winter Song by Sara Bareilles
The Heartache Can Wait by Brandi Carlile
All My Bells Are Ringing by Lenka
Sleigh Ride by KT Tunstall
Silver Bells by Alice Smith
Blue Christmas by Nicole Atkins
Frosty The Snowman by Fiona Apple
I'll Be Home For Christmas by Holly Conlan
Maybe Next Year by Meiko
White Christmas by Katy Perry
Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat
Silent Night by Priscilla Ahn
Winter Wonderland by Kate Havnevik
The Christmas Song by Catherine Feeny
Auld Lang Syne by Various

4 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for sharing the good Tunes with me.

Liz said...

Thanks for sharing the good Tunes with me.

Jessica said...

I love Christmas music.. I will have to get it!

Denise H. said...

Thanks Kami! I am going to add these to my playlist!

I LOVE Christmas music too!