Monday, July 7, 2008

Stadium of Fire





My Dad was wonderful to get us into the Stadium of Fire again this year. Jada was ecstatic to be able to see Miley Cyrus. The kids all colored their hair Blue and Red to get in the 4th of July spirit. I had to include a picture of Logan'shair. He loved it! The only problem is I have washed his hair five times since that night and can't seem to get the red out. It actually looks pink now. Just in case anyone missed seeing any fire works this year I included a small video of some of the display at the stadium. :) It was a really fun night although we had to park so far away that I'm sure we walked at least five miles. I may be exaggerating a little but it was truly a few miles. Happy Birthday America!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a ball!! Wish we were there!! Cute pix!!