Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10k

It's a miracle! My friend Liz talked me into running a 10k. Are you kidding me..... I have only been "training" for about two weeks. Liz is also the one who motivated me into running in the first place. Maybe she should be a motivational speaker. I haven't ran in any kind of race since maybe Junior High gym. I really don't even care how fast I run at this point. Plus my knees have been killing me so, lets be honest, I am just hoping to finish. The 10k is on Thursday July 24th as part of the Pioneer Day Celebration. Angie is running with Liz and I and we are way excited to try. Soon enough we will be running marathon's! he he

6 comments:

Killjoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

AAHH! I toally have butterflies, like its the first day of school. I cant wait. WE ROCK!!!

Liz said...

Good job you did awesome!!!

We will have to do the Moab other Half Marathon together.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear how it went! You better come to yoga this Tues. lossen up those running muscles!

Tui said...

I'm much too lazy for this post; uncomfortably lazy. lol
jt

The Fairbanks said...

You two are amazing! Great job! I want to hear how it went. You inspire me! :)