Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have a 12 year old



Dylan's birthday was on June 7Th. I know everyone says this at one time or another but I seriously cannot believe that I have a 12 year old. And he is such a good "young man", I guess I can't really call him a kid anymore at least not to him. He is always worried about other's feelings and is a wonderful big brother. He has so many friends and is very talented and funny. Dylan started playing the trumpet and guitar this last year and seems to be learning fast and doing well. He played Basketball and Soccer this year again and had a lot of fun and did great! He also was in his school chorus and has become a great singer too. Dylan loves to skateboard, draw, and to play video games. He loves camping and has been able to do even more of this lately in scouts. I love him so much!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I just love that kid!! I cant believe you have a 12 year old. we are getting old. hehe