Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Palisade Lake




For the last six or more years I have been able to go with my Dad and Mom along with as many of my brothers and sisters who are available to Palisade Lake. My kids absolutely love it and look forward to it every year the week after school gets out. Last year was an adventure as our tent blew over in the middle of the night. It was actually really scary. Luckily this year was calm. Dylan and Hayden were able to go golfing this year for the first time and loved it. (The picture of them on their way to go golfing is with my dad, my nephew Kamdenn and my beautiful sister Kari.) The kids also love the paddle boats, swimming, fishing and just hanging out with their Grandparents and cousins. I love laying out at the beach and hanging out with my family. My Dad and Mom are the best Grandparents ever. I am so lucky to have them be such a big part of my kids life.

No comments: