Friday, July 11, 2008

Lovin the Summer Time


Reasons I LOVE Summer:
*No Homework
*Laying out in the sun
*Popsicles
*Vacations
*Hot Days
*I can wear flip flops without everyone looking at me weird
*Getting a Tan
*Camping
*No Spelling Words
*Less running my kids around
*Barbe Q's
*Flowers
*Spending more time with my kids
*Longer Days
*Summer food like watermelon and salads
*Vegetables from my garden
*Snow cones
*Did I mention No Homework
I just realized that we are about half way through the summer days before school starts again. (Give or take a few days). I got a really sick feeling realizing this because I am dreading the homework fights. It causes our household major anxiety. Also I can't believe that my 12 year old will be going to Junior High. I remember Junior High all to well. Also my six year old will be in the First grade leaving my four year old very lonely I'm sure. I am just going to forget about the upcoming school year for the next half of the summer and enjoy the time off!

3 comments:

miller family said...

i too am dreading school time again - but, less kids at home during the day. that's a good thing:)

Angie said...

I hear you, i dont doubt that we will have homework fights soon too. Your an amazing mom, and your kids are lucky to have you. Did you say that you love laying out? You betta be careful. haha LOL

Angie said...

Oh yes also, I love your veggies in your garden too. Hey do you have any raddishes? Dang ill have to plant some next year, its a shame I didnt. Oh wait I did, without knowing. lol haha