Friday, July 18, 2008

More Fun in the Sun

So my life is pretty boring lately. (Which isn't always a bad thing in my life). This is the first summer in quite a few years that we have not taken some type of big vacation like to California. I have been working more but have been trying to go in early like around 6am so that I am able to come home early to be with my kids. Dylan has been gone to scout camp all week and we all miss him tons especially Hayden. This is his first week long camp. My dad went up with him for a night and reported back to me that Dylan is having a great time. I have the best Dad to go with my son to camp! Here are a few pictures of the kids this week playing in the sprinklers and just hanging out.
This is Angie's little girl Lexi. She is adorable! One possible bad thing about having two older brothers who talk about girls and girlfriends a lot is that now Logan thinks it is what everyone does including 4 year olds I guess. One day he came up to me and said "Mom, Lexi dumped me". And he really does know what that means. Another really cute thing was when a couple of months ago Logan was riding his bike and he rode up near Lexi and said "Lexi do you want to ride on my pegs?" They are really cute friends!

I love this picture of Logan with his head in the sprinklers! This is very typical of him.


Hayden has been hanging out with me more because he is going crazy with Dylan gone. He has been a wonderful help with Jada and Logan while I work. Every day I come home from work and the kids are at least dressed, alive and the house is in one piece, kind of. What more can I ask? Hayden's favorite thing to do is to skateboard. He is actually getting very good at it. He is an awesome kid!

4 comments:

miller family said...

i'm glad you're having a fun and relaxing summer. and, good luck with the running thing... i wish i was more like you:)

Angie said...

How cute! I still remember when Logan asked Lex to ride on his pegs. What a litle stud. Too bad shes twice his size. She should be giving him a ride on the pegs. Love it!

Beautiful Disaster said...

Hey cutie! Sarah here. I can't find the ward list so feel free to give ma a call or stop by any time! (Sorry if it has anything to do with me teasing your cute boys everytime they walk by, I can't resist)

Mallory Miller said...

Hey! Haven't seen you guys in a while! I love summer too and dread the Homework days... Good thing a I have a few more years to go!