Friday, August 1, 2008

Baxter

Dylan and Baxter (Dylan doesn't seem to know what season it is with his beanie on).

Logan and Baxter


Jada and Bax, Allie and Max

Baxter's first night home

So if you know me at all you will be extremely surprised that James and I gave in and decided to get a dog for the kids. Dylan has only been asking for one for at least ten years now. James fell in love with Yorkshire Terriers so this is the dog we settled on. We surprised the kids on Tuesday night with Baxter. I don't think I have seen them so excited since Lindsey Lohan went to rehab. (In James words.) Also two days later Angie and Ryan decided to buy his brother. And they play together really cute. Now I am one of those people who talk to dogs, take pictures of dogs and blog about dogs.

4 comments:

The Fairbanks said...

Oh my! That is such a cute dog. Wow, it makes me want one! Though I do think I'll follow in your footsteps waiting until my kids are a little older. How fun! And your kids are so cute. Keep it up my fellow Credit Analyst. I miss chatting so lets do lunch. (after the close!)

Kami said...

Oh man i remember the day my parents surprised us with our first puppy, I couldn't believe it, we would stay up and talk about how cool our parents were!! So I'm sure you guys are topping the charts right now! Jaden loves puppies. After seeing him with my families 2 miniature dachshunds i want to get him a puppy too but i guess we'll just settle for the younger sibling that's on the way for now! ANyway congratulations that was really sweet of you guys!

Angie said...

Love these pics. Im lame and I need to do a post. hehe

Kimberley said...

So cute! Thanks for letting Dayne and Nixon come see him! They had a blast!