Friday, August 15, 2008

Junior High


So Dylan's 1st day of Junior High was today. I truly can't believe it. Here are his first day of school pictures in front of our house which is a tradition of course. His hair really doesn't look yellow, I'm not sure what happened with the picture, O-well. He came home from school and seemed really excited about 7th grade. I just started thinking today that he only has six more years until he will be out of High School. So weird........ Wow, time flies! I am beginning to talk like my Dad. My dad is always saying how it just seems like yesterday when I was going to Kindergarten for the first day. I'm starting to understand what he means. I Love you Dylan!!!

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kami said...

Oh WOW I thought he was going into the 6th grade, man that's crazy! I bet he was just so excited to leave Elementary school. Tell him we said hi and we Love him. To all the kids too. We're going to try and visit again here really soon!

Jessica said...

I can't believe Dylan is in the Junior High!!! He looks so handsome and grown up. Tell him congratulations too!