Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Parties

So every summer Tahition Noni where James works has a fantastic summer party in their beautiful gardens. James took the kids to it last weekend and they had a blast.

There are tons of bouncing things for the kids to play on.

Jada and Logan (Hidden in the back) riding on the horses

Dylan, Hayden and Jada loved to rock climb.

They ended the night with face painting. Logan was a lion. Dylan and
Hayden were Jokers, and Jada had pretty fairies and butterflies on her face.

My department (Finance) at 1800CONTACTS where I work has a fun summer family party too. I took the kids up to this party in Park City on Thursday. We had unlimited passes to all of the attractions like the Alpine Slide, the Alpine Coaster, the zip line and lots of other fun things. Dylan and Hayden went down the mountain on the zip line three times and loved it. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it.

Ridding up the tram. I was holding Logan as I took the picture because I was so paranoid that he would fall over. (Yes, I have some anxiety issues).

Logan on the Alpine Coaster. This was the funnest ride! The roller coaster goes down the mountain. You can control how fast it goes and so I would ask Logan if he wanted me to go slower and he just kept saying "no go faster".

Jada got pretty good at rock climbing. She loved it!

By the end of the night the kids were all tired and ready for bed. Jada met some new friends who she can't stop talking about. We all had a lot of fun. I am so lucky to work with some amazingly sweet and fun people at my work that we were able to hang out with too.

6 comments:

Tui said...

You guys do something fun with your kids like every second...thanks for making the rest of us look like idiots! jk

PLease tell James it was FANTASTIC to see him at church...man I love that dude! We need more like him...
jt

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! The kids are all so daring. Even Logan wanting to go faster on the slide, too cute!

miller family said...

glad you guys are having fun...

Angie said...

Love these pics! I love Park City
! Looks like you all had a ball! xoxo

Tui said...

You guyz post less often than I DO.
jt

Jessica said...

Hey Kami,

Wonderful blog! It looks like your family had a wonderful Summer!

Jessica U.