Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School


Jada's first day of 1st Grade

Hayden's 1st day of 5th Grade

Look at Hayden's "skinny" jeans. This style took me a bit to adjust to but I actually think they look really cool on my boys. I cannot believe how chaotic school shopping was this year as Dylan and mainly Hayden are so picky about what brands they will wear. What high maintenance kids I have. :)

Yeah, the kids are back in school. Jada and Hayden both seemed to get really good teachers so I am hoping that it will be a good school year. Jada was so excited for the first day. The night before in her prayer she said "Thank you that school feels so good to me". So I am guessing she loves school just a little. She really is my child who absolutely loves to learn. She will finish one of those learning handbooks in a day. It is kind of weird that Dylan won't be going to school with them this year though.

6 comments:

miller family said...

congrats to everyone on their first day of school:)

Jessica said...

I am excited you have a blog I miss seeing the boys. Jada is adorable, I can't believe how grown up she is. Hayden looks cute, I bet he is missing having Dylan in school. But now he will get to be the big brother in school! Tell them Congratulation!

Denise H. said...

Okay, I found you from Jessica. I am Jessica's older sister Denise and I just wanted to tell that it is so good to see pictures of Dylan and Hayden.

They are the cutest kids and we all miss them very much. It was fun getting to know them and I think my Favorite time with them has got to be our Cherry Hill trip.

They look so Happy and are just growing up so Fast! BTW I love Dylan's mowhawk. ;)

Please tell them Hello and that we miss them!

Mallory Miller said...

THEY ARE TOO BIG!!! I swear that it was just yesturday that they were all in cute little clothes at my wedding. And now they have to be all stylish and such, geez :) Just so you're up in the news and don't feel left out. We are moving next week! And I think I'm having a girl because I'm not sick :)

Tui said...

Sweet! Love the 'hawk-do's on the boyz and Jada is such a cutie
jt

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Hey Kami, I just came across your blog. I am excited that are kids are in some of the same things this year. It will be fun to see you guys more often. It looks like you are all doing well.