Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag!

I was Tagged by Jessica

Eight favorite TV shows

  1. The Office
  2. 30 Rock
  3. American Idol
  4. King of Queens
  5. That 70's Show
  6. Saturday Night Live
  7. Friends
  8. Heroes

Eight favorite Restaurants

  1. Olive Garden
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. The Outback
  4. China Isle
  5. Zupas
  6. Mi Ranchitos
  7. ??
  8. ??

Eight things I did yesterday

  1. Got my kids off to school
  2. Worked 8 hours
  3. Went to the Mall during lunch
  4. Girls Night Out
  5. Cleaned my kitchen
  6. Paid Bills
  7. Called my mom to say Happy Birthday
  8. Helped my kids with homework

Eight things I love about fall

  1. Halloween parties with my kids
  2. Dressing up
  3. Pumpkin Seeds
  4. Going to Idaho for Thanksgiving
  5. Driving up the canyon to see the beautiful colors
  6. Going to my Dad's Band Competitions
  7. Less yard work but no snow shoveling
  8. No Birthdays in my family. (Not that I don't love celebrating my kids birthdays but it gets a little pricey).

Eight things I look forward to

  1. Weekends
  2. Laying out in the Sun
  3. Logan going to 1st Grade (I really don't want him to grow up but I will feel so much less guilt about working).
  4. Vacations
  5. Reading a good book
  6. Spending time with family & friends
  7. Holiday's
  8. Finishing my basement and finishing my fence

Eight things on my wish list

  1. I could stay home with my kids
  2. To be able to stay living in my house
  3. Go on an all exclusive vacation
  4. Have all of my kids healthy and happy always
  5. I could improve my self confidence
  6. I could sleep out all night snuggled up in a blanket on an ocean beach
  7. To give my kids fun, loving memories of their childhood
  8. On the same note, I wish I could go back and live just one day again as a care free child (I was really lucky to have a wonderful, stress-free, normal childhood without drama).

I am not going to Tag anyone but it would be really fun if others posted their 8 things Lists!! :)

3 comments:

Tui said...

I've been taggeed so many fetchn times it makes me sick. Those just take waaay too long to fill out.
Hope all is well!

jt

Angie said...

Hey babe!! Love the new post. Random... Your kids are so darn sweet!! Long time no see eh? jk. xoxoxo

Dyleonnardo said...

Mom I think you should tag someone it would be cool. So go for it!