Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last California Pictures




We just got back from California and it was so much fun! We went with my Dad and Mom, my sister Kari and her kids Brooklynn and Kamdenn, Chade and his girlfriend Kari. My parents had graciously invited us and we are so grateful to them. The last picture is at the end of the first day in Disneyland. Jada and Logan were sound asleep while we were watching the fireworks. I honestly didn't even see Dylan and Hayden very much in Disneyland because they were hanging around Chade and going on rides that Logan wasn't quite tall enough to go on. The only big attraction Logan was tall enough for was the Matterhorn. It was so sad because he really was only about an inch too short for everything. My absolute favorite ride was Soarin Over California. I love the smells of the oranges.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you and the kids were able to go on vacation to Cali! It looks like you had a blast and relieved from the day to day stresses for a time.

Jessica said...

Cute Pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a blast! The beach sounds fun, I can't believe Dylan can body surf. They grow up way to fast.

Angie said...

I knew youd love that ride!! Glad you got to go. Love Cali!!!!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I love disneyland! Happiest place on earth, right? That is so great you got to go with your extended family. Looks like the kids had a great time. I'm sad we didn't quite make it back into your ward.