Wednesday, October 29, 2008

School Pictures






We received Hayden and Jada's school pictures back. Dylan's may never come because he was very sick on picture day and then when make-up day came around he forgot to tell me and so he didn't have money with him. They took his picture and I'm trying to figure out if I Can still get them. I feel bad for Logan because we haven't had a "real" picture taken of him since he was two. I'm working on it though. I have a dear friend who is a photographer who may be taking them soon. Anyway I think Jada's picture was really cute. She sure doesn't have many teeth though. I think Hayden's are one of the best ones he has had so far. Usually all of my kids smiles are very fake but this year was a lot better. We practiced and practiced and practiced. lol Don't worry family, I haven't even begun to give these out yet. I will definitely be getting you pictures soon.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

You make me laugh! I tried to practice with Liv on retake day because her first try, her eyes were half way open.

Denise H. said...

I saw your comment on Jess's post that Easton looks like Hayden when he was little and I just wanted to let you know that we all think so too.

You can really tell that they are brothers!

Cute Pics!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Their pics look great! Cole's had a fake-goofy smile this year. I didn't feel like dealing with re-takes though. I am way bummed out that we're not in your ward again. I told Tom that I was going to start going to 2nd Wards girls night out. I think the first one is this Friday. Hope to see you there!

Tui said...

You guys are awesome. The little one's are getting old so fast. Kami, what babe you are! You look awesome! Looks like you guys had a sweet time in CA. Glad you're still in our ward after the split!
Aloha,

jt