Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
My dads birthday was on September 13th. I won' t mention his age as he is one of those that absolutely hates getting older. When I turned 25 he asked me if I was having a hard time because when he turned 25 he freaked out because it meant he was a quarter of a century old. I would have never even thought of that. My dad is the most amazing man ever. He is so successful in everything that he does. I could never have asked for a better dad as a child and as an adult. He is such a hard worker and is so loving, caring and sensitive. I really feel bad that he always has to worry about me still. Hopefully one day my life will be calmer and it wont be that way. One funny thing about birthdays with my dad is that it takes triple the time than any other birthday in our family for the gift giving process. He always shakes and pokes at each present to guess what it is before he opens each one. I am sure that he guesses correctly 90% of the time. The grand kids all love it. Anyway, I love you dad! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Where would we be without our dads! Too bad im at your house commentiing on your blog. Oh well! hehe