Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowbird

Goofy Boys

Silly Girls
Jada, Jkelbi, Maddisson


All of the goofy kids

Dylan, Hayden, Colten, Maddi, Logan, Jada and Jkelbi

In the lodge
Anjanette is one of my oldest best friend in the world. We have been friends since we were 16. We have been through a lot together and she has helped me through a lot of tough times in the past. We hardly see each other anymore but every year for at least the past 7 years I go spend an evening with her and her family at Snowbird. They have a time share there. My kids look forward to it every year. We went up there last week and went swimming, hung out in the sauna (which is why our faces are so red) and let the kids play in the game room. Sometimes I only see Anjanette this one time during the year but we manage to stay close through phone calls and texts. I love her kids too, they are all so cute and my kids have a lot of fun with them.

1 comment:

Kami said...

You guys are so cute! Loved your little photo shoot. Glad to see your spending time with your best friend. Tell the kids I said hi and I love em!