Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween







Dylan - Ogor
Hayden - Phat Gangster
Jada- Tainted Fairy
Logan - Power Ranger
Mom - Wizard

We all had a lot of fun on Halloween this year. We visited Grandma Miller first and had pumpkin stew, a family tradition and it is so good. Then we came home and the kids all went trick-or-treating. I tried really hard to talk Logan out of being a Power Ranger. I don't know why I even cared but it just seemed too cheesy to me. He insisted on it so I gave in. Dylan and Hayden put their costumes together. I have no idea why they decided to be what they were. Jada looks a little goth to me but I guess thats the point in a tainted fairy.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the Halloween Pics!! Your kids are the greatest... I love them!

Jessica said...

You guys look great in your costumes!!! So fun! Jada was so cute as the tainted fairy. I love the butterfly tatoo. I'm glad you had a great halloween ;)

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I am impressed that your older kids put together their own costumes. Cael was a red power ranger.(not my favorite) But I guess they are the babies. Jada looked great. I helped with her class party. I will have to give you some pics. I took a class picture.